Sunday 19 December 2010

I'm Piet Hein

   Hello, permit me to introduce myself. I'm Piet Hein. I used to write for The Tally Ho on MySpace. But unfortunately it was decided at an editorial meeting, that The Tally Ho would voluntarilly cease producing blog-articles such as The Piet Hein Column. This was due to working systems to do with MySpace. So I've been working as a freelance for the past couple of weeks, which wasn't going too well. Then I received an email from my good friend David Stimpson, who said he was in need of a good journalist to help with some blogging here at Blogger.com. So, never being one to look a gift horse in the mouth, here I am.
    If you have been a reader of The Tally Ho on MySpace, you will know that I am a keen fan of the Prisoner, that 1960's television series starring Patrick McGoohan in the title role. More than that, I've a keen appreciation for the 2009 interpretation of THEPRISONER starring Ian McKellen as Two, and Jim Caviezel as Six.
   So after this introduction, I look forward to writing Prisoner based blog here from time to time, as part of David's blogging team.
I'm Piet Hein

No comments:

Post a Comment